Just this week, we officially announced the release of Wiffiti 4.0 with all it’s fabulous new features. If you used Wiffiti way back in the day, you’ll barely recognize the platform! Jayne scrounged through her extensive photo collection and found this one of our very first Wiffiti from way back in January, 2006 at Someday Cafe, Somerville Mass:
Compare that to this from today:
- Incorporation of real time messages from the web, Twitter & Flickr
- Data tracking – after all isn’t that the best part of social media
- Embeddable in any digital signage network supporting Flash
- Auto-filtering, as well as a professional moderation options
- Random name generator – instead of numbers, you now get randomly assigned ColorAnimal or AdjectiveAnimal names. They’re quite fun – I’m SangriaPorcupine!
For more information about Wiffiti 4.0, read our press release